Instructions to the Authors
"Paryeshana"-International Journal of Ayurvedic Research (PIJAR) is a peer reviewed Bi-Monthly International Journal in the field Ayurveda.
PIJAR provides a stage for different sources of Ayurvedic research ,revalidated knowledge in Ayurveda to the all scholars, students,
and practitioners. We accept original articles, single case reports, reviewed articles, short notes, book reviews and events related to
the field of Ayurveda. Authors should prepare the manuscript according to the standards of PIJAR. Manuscripts not fulfilling the general
guidelines of PIJAR may result in delayed publication or rejection. Manuscript should be written in the following order:
- • Abstract and Keywords
- • Introduction
- • Observations and Results
- • Discussion
- • Conclusion
- • Acknowledgement
- • References
- • Manuscript should be neatly typed with single space on A4 size with margin 1 inch in all sides.
- • Font-Times new roman, font size- 12 ,Title- bold with 14 size Capitals.
- • Author/s name should be- Surname-First name-Middle name , designation, name of the institution, email id, cell number.
- • Corresponding Authors should be mentioned separately.
- • Ayurvedic terminology should be in Italics.
- • Abstract should not exceed more than 250 words, with Key words not exceed more than six.
- • Cite the references as per the international standards for publication/vancouver style.
- • The charge for publication of journal includes the web maintenance for Reviewers. The authors have to pay the amount after
complete acceptance of your manuscript. Before the publication the Chief Editor will communicate regarding the processing
Fee and mode of payment
The Chief Editor reserves the rights to make alteration in the manuscripts which do not meet
scientific standard of PIJAR and with repetitive mistakes
Download the Copyright Form
Please download the copyright form to submit your journals for publishing on PIJAR
Click Here to download the copyright form